We at Shree Trading Company, we understand the necessity and importance of having test instruments that operate consistently and efficiently. We have a large team of highly trained and qualified technicians and engineers with a vast amount of knowledge and experience. Thus enables us to provide you with the confidence and reliability you need to give you the high level of service you require to manage your calibration requirements from start to finish.
To maintain the high standards and efficiency of test instruments, periodic calibration and servicing is required. This forms a needed part of the maintenance procedure, and gives you the confidence in using your tester, knowing that it is performing within the manufacturer’s specification.
Without periodic calibration an instrument can drift out of the manufacturers specification and potentially lead to faulty test readings. Our highly skilled engineers and Technicians can carry out calibration in a temperature controlled laboratory to ensure detailed accuracy.
Our calibration scope consists of Mechanical I Thermal I Volumetric I Mass I Pressure I Dimensional UTM, CTM etc.
- Compression/Universal/Flexural Testing Machine
- All Material Testing lab equipment, Proving Ring, CBR
- Pressure gauge, Cube Molds
- Oven, Incubator, Autoclave, Indicators
- Thermometer, RTD, Thermocouple
- Water Bath, Curing Tank, Hot Plate
- All Kinds of Glassware
- Burette, Pipette, Beaker
- Measuring Cylinders/Flask
- Weighing Balance, Weights etc.
- Vernier Caliper, Micrometer etc.
On site calibration - Our on site calibration service saves your time and money
We can calibrate your equipment at a time and place to suit you.
We’ll manage your on-site calibration requirements from start to finish, you can rely on ShreeTradingCompany to take the hassle out of calibration and keep your equipment in check. We offer on-site calibration services to following industries mechanical, thermal, volumetric, mass & dimensional.
Some of the benefits of our on-site calibration service include:
- Reduce the downtime of your equipment
- Saves on freight and shipping costs
- NABL accredited laboratory
- Take the stress out of multiple equipment calibration
- Includes calibration adjustments where possible
- Tailored to suit you